NIKI EOOD successfully completed project BG05M9OP001-1.021-0460-C01- "Sustainable employment by acquiring new knowledge and skills at NIKI Ltd.".
On March 1, 2018 Niki EOOD started the implementation of contract project № BG05M9OP001-1.021-0460-C01- "Sustainable employment by acquiring new knowledge and skills at NIKI Ltd."
The project is implemented with the financial support of the Human Resources Development Operational Program 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Social Fund of the European Union and the budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The total amount of the contract for the BFP is BGN 97 625,00, of which EU funding - BGN 82 981,25 and national funding - BGN 14 643,75;
Term of performance contract: 13 months, from 01.03.2018 to 01.04.2019.
The project proposal provides for the training of 122 persons employed on the labor contract for acquiring and enhancing professional qualification and key competencies in NIKI EOOD.
The objective of the project proposal is to support the employees in NIKI Ltd. by including them in vocational training and qualification courses. Improve conditions for increased investment in human capital through better and more accessible education. Expansion of the capacity of NIKI Ltd. by applying the acquired knowledge from the trainings in the development of new and innovative goods and services for the consumers. Developing long-term cooperation between participants in the project to co-create and implement these practices in the field of vocational training and qualifications, and the labor market. Greater awareness and understanding of the importance of soft skills for employability by acquiring new knowledge and skills. Enhanced ability of employees in NIKI Ltd. to meet the rapid changes in the labor market and increase the adequacy of their skills according to the needs of the employer.
- Increased knowledge of 70 employees and positive influence of the economic and social context in NIKI Ltd.
- Improved knowledge of 70 employees, influenced by the society, the employer and each employee individually;
- Successful realization of the persons on the labor market, their retention and above all to increase their career development opportunities and to find better and more suitable work;
- Acquired new skills and competences by 70 persons, who are responsible for their inclusion in the working life of NIKI Ltd. and their inclusion in social and civic life;
- Promoting rapid cohesion in the context of the European Union, based on mutual understanding, tolerance for differences and active civil society;
- Contribute to the achievement of the objectives of priority area 9 of the European Strategy for Development of the Danube Region;
- Increased levels of foreign language skills to 29 employees;
- Increased levels of digital competency of 89 employees;
- Positive influence of the economic and social context in NIKI Ltd.;
- Improved knowledge of 118 employees and positive influence of the employer and of each individual;
- Improving the knowledge of 118 employees, which will contribute to the successful realization of the persons on the labor market;
- Detention and, above all, raising the capacity of 118 persons for career development and finding a better and more suitable job / position /;
- Acquired new skills and competences by 118 persons, who will be fundamental for their inclusion in the working life of NIKI Ltd., but also their inclusion in social and civic life.